Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Industrial reports and empirical studies on scalability in Modelling;
- Identification of open research challenges and proposed solutions;
- Repository mining and management for Modelling artefacts;
- Clone, pattern, aspect mining for Modelling artefacts;
- Applications of explorative or descriptive data analytics;
- Applications of predictive analytics and machine learning;
- Large-scale model management and consistency checking;
- Natural language processing for Modelling;
- Model searching, indexing, retrieval, storage;
- Visualization of (possibly heterogeneous) large sets of Modelling artefacts;
- Techniques to analyse and automate (co-)evolution in Modelling;
- Variability mining and management, model-driven software product lines;
- Distributed computing for Modelling, with an eye towards Big Data;
- Intelligent techniques for automating Modelling tasks.
We invite contributions from a wide range of technical spaces to promote cross-fertilization: Model-Driven Engineering, Systems Engineering, Business Process Modelling, Software Architecture, and so on.